Have you ever looked at a restaurant review before going to a new restaurant?
Do you worry about what is being said about your business online?
Is it frustrating to you that you have to look in many places online to see your reviews?
Are your listings out-of-date?
Do you want to know what your competition is up to so you can have some form of measurement?
Do you want to know what your clients say about your business?
Reputation management is becoming more important than ever as companies are compared and ranked to cater to discerning customers.
“90% of customers read reviews before purchasing”
Reputation management refers to the influencing and controlling of an individual’s or group’s reputation. The growth of online social media has made search results a core part of reputation and success.
Pinpoint Local’s Reputation Management service allows you to see, reply and track reviews and make sure your business is listed as widely as possible to bring traffic to your online business.
PinPoint’s Reputation Management service is for any business that:
- Wants to know what is being written about their business
- Wants to be able to see all their reviews in one place
- Wants to have correct listings online (up to date contact details etc.)
- Wants to compare and measure their online presence to their competition
- Wants to showcase their top reviews
As we know, positive reviews drive more potential customers to your business.
How would you like to stop the negative reviews and turn your dissatisfied customers into raving fans?
With PinPoint Reputation Management you can identify and handle problems quickly before they damage your reputation.
With the ‘Manage Reviews’ function within Pinpoint Reputation Management you can:
- Connect your Facebook and Google My Business accounts and respond to reviews.
- See and sort trending keywords for your business.
- Compare your performance to your competition’s performance.
- Confirm your business’ listings are correct.
Are you overwhelmed by all the different places where your business is mentioned on the internet? Are these listings accurate? Would it be easier if all the most important areas where your business is mentioned is organized into one convenient dashboard?
The Listings’ Dashboard allows you to:
- Discover sites on which your business is accurately, and inaccurately, listed.
- Connect your listings to be found by more customers.
- Compare your listing score to other companies within your industry.
- Manage citations i.e. instances where your business is listed (blogs, articles, lists).
So what is most powerful about reputation management?
Well, it’s the ability to influence reviews and listings, of course.
Reputation Management allows you to see, reply and track reviews and make sure your business is listed as widely as possible to bring traffic to your online business!
At Local SEO Web Services, we believe that your success is our success and PinPoint’s Reputation Management solution helps your business build trust and manage feedback in order to drive more traffic (and sales!) to your business
Contact us today for more information